We decided to create this page to try to answer some of the most frequent questions you have. We will try to keep this information up to date.
However, you can always contact us at : +33(0)2 33 23 15 40, or by email : email@example.com, or by filling in the contact form on our website : www.camping.barfleur.fr
Which changes have been made to welcome you safely on the camping ?
- Facemasks are mandatory everywhere on the camping (and everywhere in France),
- The children’s playground is closed,
- You will use hydroalcoholic gel when entering public spaces as sanitary facilities, reception or dishwashing area,
- There is now a one way route through the public spaces to avoid contacts,
- You will be able to use only one toilet / douche and washbasin out of every two. The facilities for disabled people will stay open of course. In the dishwashing space too, 1 basin out of 2 will be available.
- All these public spaces will be disinfected regularly by our team, several times a day.
What happens if there is a lockdown and the camping should close ?
If Covid_19 and the closure of the camping prevent you from coming :
- You can postpone the dates of your stay. Please contact us at : +33(0)126.96.36.199.40 or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org. If you paid already a fee, we will keep it for your next stay.
- You can cancel your stay. Please contact us at : +33(0)188.8.131.52.40 or by email : email@example.com. If you paid already a fee, we will refund this amount after you have send us your bankdata.
What happens if you prefer to cancel your stay, due to Covid_19, even if the camping is open ?
We totally understand your concern and your choice to cancel your stay, even if the camping has all the authorizations to be open.
You will have the same options as above.