However, you can always contact us at : +33(0)2 33 23 15 40, or by email : email@example.com, or by filling in the contact form on our website : www.camping.barfleur.fr
Which changes have been made to welcome you safely on the camping ?
- Facemasks are mandatory everywhere on the camping (and everywhere in France),
- The children’s playground is closed,
- You will use hydroalcoholic gel when entering public spaces as sanitary facilities, reception or dishwashing area,
- There is now a one way route through the public spaces to avoid contacts,
- You will be able to use only one toilet / douche and washbasin out of every two. The facilities for disabled people will stay open of course. In the dishwashing space too, 1 basin out of 2 will be available.
- All these public spaces will be disinfected regularly by our team, several times a day.
What happens if there is a lockdown and the camping should close ?
If Covid_19 and the closure of the camping prevent you from coming :
- You can postpone the dates of your stay. Please contact us at : +33(0)126.96.36.199.40 or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org. If you paid already a fee, we will keep it for your next stay.
- You can cancel your stay. Please contact us at : +33(0)188.8.131.52.40 or by email : email@example.com. If you paid already a fee, we will refund this amount after you have send us your bankdata.
What happens if you prefer to cancel your stay, due to Covid_19, even if the camping is open ?
We totally understand your concern and your choice to cancel your stay, even if the camping has all the authorizations to be open.
You will have the same options as above.